Milford Fish Docks
Milford Fish Docks is Wales' largest fishing port offering a range of first class services close to the Irish Sea, Bristol Channel and the Celtic Sea.
- First class landing berths
- Fish landing platforms
- Fleet of cargo handling/lifting vehicles
- Skilled operatives
- Purpose built box washing facility – capacity to wash 100 boxes per hour
- 7t capacity ice plant (24hr notice required) + storage for additional 7t
- New chill store (+2o) with up to 40 cubic tonnes capacity + compartment options
- Fresh water
- Port waste + Fish for Litter scheme
- Long stay lay up berths
- Lay up berths for repairs
- Ship chandlers
- Access to office space on quay, with Wi-Fi available
- Storage facilities
Visit the Milford Fish Docks website for more information.
Fishing Zone Redevelopment - Funding
The Port of Milford Haven received grant support from European Fisheries Fund and Welsh Government for the redevelopment of the fishing zone including the rebuild of the F Shed and Packaway buildings and the creation of a new cold store facility.