1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing Friday 10th November 2023 until Sunday 31st December 2023. Cable laying works will be taking place along the route of the Greenlink Interconnector cable across Port Limits from Freshwater West to Waterford (see chartlet).
2. Cable Burying work will be conducted by the Subsea Construction Vessel “GRAND CANYON 3” who will maintain a listening watch at all times on VHF Channels 12 & 16. The vessel will be showing the appropriate day shapes and lights as laid down in the Collision Regulations when restricted in ability to maneuver.
3. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in these areas whilst operations are taking place, to pass by with minimum wake and observe the 500m exclusion zones guarding their operations.
4. For further details of the location and status of this vessel whilst within Port Limits, please contact Milford Haven VTS on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696100
iii. Email email@example.com
5. Admiralty Charts 2878, 3273, 3274, Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. This notice replaces NTM 144 of 2023
7. This Notice will self-cancel at 2359hrs on 31st December 2023.