Port & Dock Facilities
The Port of Milford Haven the UK's largest energy port, capable of delivering 30% of the UK gas demand. It is also the largest port in Wales providing a range of solutions in transportation, energy, renewables and engineering, retail, leisure and tourism, and fishing, fish processing and aquaculture.
Located on the western UK coast, the Port's operations include:
- Marine Services - responsible for the safe and efficient movement of all vessels on the Milford Haven Waterway
- Pembroke Port - a bulk, break bulk and heavy lift cargo handling centre with layover and supply hub services
- Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal - South Wales busiest freight and passenger route to Ireland
- Milford Fish Docks - Wales' largest fishing dock
- Milford Marina - a four gold anchor marina
- Quayside Properties - managing the Port's extensive property portfolio including heavy and light industrial units, storage and laydown, leisure and retail spaces, and offices.