Port & Dock Facilities
The Port of Milford Haven the largest port in Wales and is an important UK energy hub. It is responsible for the safe movement of vessels on the Milford Haven Waterway, a deep water site on the western coast of the UK. The Port is the country’s largest handler of oil and gas, and is capable of delivering 30% of the UK gas demand.
Alongside the Port's core Marine Services division, key operations include:
- Pembroke Port - a deep water cargo port with SNAP parking facility
- Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal - South Wales busiest freight and passenger route to Ireland
- Milford Fish Docks - Wales' largest fishing dock
- Milford Marina - a four gold anchor marina
- Quayside Properties - managing the Port's extensive property portfolio