1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, the crane barge works at Valero berth 2 which commenced 11th November 2023 have been extended until Thursday 30th November.
2. Barge BD6072 will be equipped with a heavy lift crane and will carry out various lifting operations. The barge will be towed by the “SARAH GREY” and be assisted by tug FORTH TRAJAN.
3. Mariners are required to pass at slow speed with minimal wake and to navigate with caution when in the area of the barge during operations.
4. The tugs will maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch12 at all times during operations and manoeuvres.
5. For details of heavy lift operations please contact Milford Haven VTS on 01646 696136/7.
6. Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
7. This notice will self-cancel at 2359 on Thursday 30th November 2023.