1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Friday 12th January 24, workboat Willendeavour as fender recovery craft and workboat Willsupport as dive platform, will attend Valero Jetty 7 at around 13:00, where dive operations will initially take place to retrieve and recover the fender to the surface.
2. Workboat Willendeavour will be tasked to secure the fender once recovered by the divers to lift onto the Willendeavour deck for return to Port of Pembroke for landing ashore. If a deck lift is not possible, the Willendeavour may have to secure the fender close alongside on both the crane and winch bridles and ‘tow’ the fender back to Port of Pembroke (see file photo and sketch drawing below).
3. Mariners are required to pass at slow speed and to navigate with caution when in the area of the operations both alongside Valero, Pembroke and when underway.
4. The tugs will maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch12 at all times during operations and manoeuvres.
5. For details of dive and lift operations please contact Milford Haven VTS on VHF Ch12
6. Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
7. This notice will self-cancel at 23:59 on Friday 12th January 2024.