1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on 18th and 19th January 2024 during daylight hours, a drone will be used to undertake aerial footage capture onshore and offshore locations at Port of Pembroke including Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal (see chartlet below for offshore locations).
2. The filming will be conducted by the drone at a height of at least 80m and during daylight hours only.
3. No filming will be undertaken over vessels on the berths, at anchor, on buoys and the drone will remain clear of all vessels in transit.
4. Admiralty chart 3275 as well as IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
5. For details and updates on operations contact Milford Haven VTS on VHF Ch12 or via 01646 696100.
6. This Notice will self-cancel at 2359hrs on Friday 19th January 2024.