1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, an 8m x 6m floating platform and associated tidal turbine site will be deployed to the META Warrior Way site between 22nd January and 31st March 2024.
2. The position of the platform and associated equipment and mooring anchors are shown in the table below:
3. Mooring equipment will be deployed w/c 15th January 2024 using the workboat “KITKAT”. The Turbine Barge will be deployed w/c 22nd January 2024 using the workboat “RB1”. They will be clearly marked with yellow marker buoys and the floating platform marked with a yellow day cross mark and lit with IALA compliant light FL(5)Y.20s.
4. Four ADCPS will be deployed on the seabed within the floating platform mooring spread perimeter. They will be <1m above the seabed and do not have risers or top marks and will be recovered via an acoustic release system.
5. Mariners should navigate with caution, avoiding the area marked by the yellow warning buoys.
6. Admiralty Chart 3275, and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
7. This notice will be cancelled when both floating platform and moorings have been fully recovered on or around 31st March 2024.