1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, cable laying operations will be taking place along the route of the Greenlink Interconnector cable across Port Limits from Freshwater West to Waterford (see chartlet).
2. Cable Burying work will be conducted by the Subsea Construction Vessel “GRAND CANYON 3” who will maintain a listening watch at all times on VHF Channels 12 & 16. The vessel will be showing the appropriate day shapes and lights as laid down in the Collision Regulations when restricted in ability to manoeuvre. Guard Vessel may be in attendance.
3. Other Cable laying related activities are expected to take place during the Spring of 2024 in Freshwater West Bay with the use of a Jack Up Barge and Cable Laying Vessel with support craft in attendance.
4. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in these areas whilst operations are taking place, to pass by with minimum wake and observe the 500m exclusion zones.
5. For further details of the location and status of this vessel whilst within Port Limits, please contact Milford Haven VTS on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696100
iii. Email email@example.com
6. Admiralty Charts 2878, 3273, 3274, Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
7. This Notice will be cancelled when cable operations in the area are completed.