Pembroke Port offers a flexible and professional service for diverse projects and cargoes.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we can deliver a package tailored to your needs.
Pembroke Port facilities and services:
- Bunkering (afloat or on-quay)
- Lay-down areas
- Alongside lay-by
- Specialist services including specialist riggers/lashers
- Experienced labour available 24/7
- Explosives licence
- Crane barges
- Full ship building and repairing facilities - on slipways and alongside repair through Mustang Marine
Ferry Terminal facilities:
Established as the main UK-Ireland connection, the ro-ro ferry terminal is currently used by Irish Ferries for their twice daily sailing to Rosslare.
Specialist freight handling equipment
Expertise for unaccompanied trailer traffic
Two-tier loading capability
- Passenger Terminal - incorporating a ticket office, refreshment facility and Tourist Information centre
|Jetty or Quay||Quay Length||Max. Length of Vessel||Design Depth||Control Depth (as at 11th Dec 2013)|
|GATE 1 Quay 1||180m||168m||6.7m||6.3m|
|GATE 1 Quay 2||100m||96m||5.5m||4.9m|
|GATE 1 Quay 3||65m||30m||3.0m||2.9m|
|Gate 1 Ro-Ro||1.2m|
|GATES 2 & 3
Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal
|GATE 4 Slipway 1||78m||(18.5m beam)|
|GATE 4 Slipway 2 (cradle) SWL 150 tonnes||88m||(9m beam)|
|GATE 4 Carr Jetty||2 berths||151m||5.2 - 9.7m|
Control depths are subject to survey, check Notices to Mariners regularly to ensure your records are accurate.