Pembroke Port offers a flexible and professional service for diverse projects and cargoes.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we can deliver a package tailored to your needs.
Visit the Pembroke Port website.
Pembroke Port facilities and services:
- Bunkering (afloat or on-quay)
- Lay-down areas
- Alongside lay-by
- Specialist services including specialist riggers/lashers
- Experienced labour available 24/7
- Explosives licence
- Crane barges
- Full ship building and repairing facilities - on slipways and alongside repair
Ferry Terminal facilities:
Established as the main UK-Ireland connection, the ro-ro ferry terminal is currently used by Irish Ferries for their twice daily sailing to Rosslare.
Specialist freight handling equipment
Expertise for unaccompanied trailer traffic
Two-tier loading capability
- Passenger Terminal - incorporating a ticket office, refreshment facility and Tourist Information centre
For Quay dimensions please visit the Pembroke Port website.
Control depths are subject to survey, check Notices to Mariners regularly to ensure your records are accurate.