1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Wednesday 10th August 2022, diving will take place on T9044 Sunderland wreck (approximate position 51o 42.21’N 004o 57.22’W).
2. The support vessel “OREN” will be in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 throughout.
3. The International Code of Signals flag “ALPHA” will be displayed at all times when divers are in the water.
4. Mariners are required to slow down, make minimum wash and navigate with caution giving the dive operations a wide berth.
5. Admiralty chart 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
6. This notice will self-cancel at 2359 Wednesday 10th August 2022.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100