Notice to Mariners No.078 of 2022 - Crane Barge Operations Valero Jetties
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing the week of 1st August 2022, Crane barge operations from Wilcarry 1711 will take place at Valero berths 3 and 6 as well as at the Valero RoRo Berth, Mainstay North Wall and Port of Pembroke Quay 1.
- Barge Wilcarry 1711 will be equipped with a heavy lift crane and will carry out various lifting operations. The barge will be towed between the berths by tug Willpower or Willendeavour and be assisted by tug Willanne.
- Mariners are required to pass at slow speed and to navigate with caution when in the area.
- The tugs will maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch12 at all times during operations and manoeuvres.
- For details of heavy lift operations please contact Milford Haven VTS on 01646 696136/7.
- Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
- A further notice will be issued on the completion of the barge works.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100