Notice to Mariners No.075 of 2022 - Hovercraft Intertidal Seagrass Surveys
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, between 9th August and 1st September 2022, hovercraft surveys will take place in the Milford Haven Waterway.
- The Ultralight Hovercraft “INSPECTOR B” will launch at the following locations in order to conduct the surveys:
- Angle Bay
- Bentlass / Pembroke River
- Cosheston Watersports Centre
- Black Tar
- Sandy Haven
- Hobbs Point
- The hovercraft will stay close inshore at all times, conduct the surveys 3 hours either side of low water and will monitor VHF Ch 12.
- The hovercraft will notify VTS of their movements.
- Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
- This Notice will self-cancel at 2359 on 1st September 2022.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100