Notice To Mariners No.048 of 2022 - Newton Noyes Leads Partly Obscured
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, due to the construction of the Solar Farm above Newton Noyes, the Day Shapes are partly obscured by the construction of the solar panel
- The Day Lights remain visible, and Mariners should request Port Control (VTS) on VHF Ch12 to put these on when needed for passage.
- Consultation is underway with Stakeholders to change the colour of the Day Shapes to contrasting ones which will then be done in due course.
- Admiralty chart 3275, 3274 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
- This notice will be canceled when day shapes have been repainted and necessary parties have been notified.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100