Notice to Mariners No. 008 of 2022 - Aerial Drone Survey and Filming
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Thursday 27th January and Friday 28th January 2022, a drone will be used to undertake aerial survey filming of the area off Rudders Boatyard and META test site off Burton Ferry to Cosheston Point (see attached chartlet).
- The surveys will be conducted during daylight hours only.
- No survey work will be undertaken over moored vessels and the drone will remain clear of all vessels in transit.
- Admiralty charts 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
- For details and updates on operations contact Port Control on VHF Ch12 or 01646 696100.
- This Notice will self-cancel at 2359hrs on Friday 28th January 2022.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100