1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY REMINDED that fishing pots must not be laid in the main navigation channels.
2. Lines to marker buoys can foul propellers and cause a hazard to navigation.
3. Any pots laid outside the channel or further upriver must have sufficient line to the marker buoy to allow the buoy to be afloat on the surface at all stages of the tide.
4. Any marker buoys/pots in the main navigation channels will be removed without notice.
5. As per Port of Milford Haven General Directions 2016 No.35, marker buoys must have a black flag deployed and be clearly marked with the identity of the laying vessel.
6. Refer also to Annual Standing Notice No.15.
7. Admiralty charts 2878, 3273, 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100