Notice To Mariners No.148 of 2021 - Surveys by Drone of Milford / Neyland area
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Wednesday 1st December and Wednesday 8th December 2021, a drone will be used to undertake survey work, as part of historic data collection, in and around the Milford Marina Breakwaters, close offshore at The Rath, Milford Haven and at Brunel Quay Car Park, Neyland (click here for details)
- The surveys will be conducted during daylight hours only.
- No survey work will be undertaken over moored vessels and the drone will remain clear of all vessels in transit.
- Admiralty charts 3274, 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
- For details and updates on operations contact Port Control on VHF Ch12 or 01646 696100.
- This Notice will self-cancel at 2359hrs on Wednesday 8th December 2021.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100