1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, maintenance works are scheduled to be carried out on the Carr Spit Beacon (approx. posn 51o08N 004o 57.85W) and the Wear Spit Beacon (approx. posn 51o 41.79N 004o 58.81W) commencing Wednesday 29th September 2021 for one, possibly two days.
2. The Multicat ‘EFFY.D’ will lay alongside the beacons while work is being carried out and will monitor VHF Ch12 at all times.
3. Mariners are requested to transit the area at slow speed to reduce wash to a minimum while the ‘EFFY.D’ is on station.
4. For information on the whereabouts of the ‘EFFY.D’, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF Ch12
ii. Telephone 01646696136/7
iii. Email email@example.com
5. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. This notice will self-expire at 2359hrs on Thursday 30th September 2021
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100