1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, two Acoustic Doppler Current Profilers (ADCPs) used to inform the engineering designs and Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) for the proposed Erebus Floating Offshore Wind Farm (FLOW) offshore export cable, will be deployed with one in Rows Rocks in the East Channel and a second in West Angle Bay.
2. The ADCPs will be deployed between the 25th August 2021 - 2nd September 2021. The ADCPs will be in situ on the seabed for up to 3 months, a marker buoy will not be used.
3. The Work boat “WILLTANGO” will be used to deploy the ADCPs in the following positions:
a. Location 1, East Channel: - 51°40’44.03” N 005°08’10.81” W
b. Location 2, West Angle Bay: - 51°41’14.79” N 005°07’21.14” W
4. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in these areas whilst workboat is in operation placing these ADCPs
5. For details of the whereabouts of this vessel whilst within port limits, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696137
iii. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Admiralty chart 3275, 3274 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer
7. This Notice will be canceled when the ADCPs have been removed.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100