1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, ecological surveys will take place on the Milford Haven Waterway during September 2021.
2. As part of Natural Resources Wales’s Environmental Monitoring Program, Benthic grab samples will be taken by the Survey Vessel “Skalmey” which will maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 12 and 16 during operations.
3. The survey will take place in multiple locations around the waterway, please see attached chartlet for locations.
4. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in this area.
5. For details of the whereabouts of the craft, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696137
iii. Fax 01646 696110
iv. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100