1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, a geotechnical survey is due to be undertaken by the Survey Vessel “VOS STAR” between 29th May 2021 and end of June 2021 within the East Channel from area around West Angle Bay, out towards the Pilot Station and offshore.
2. The Survey is expected to be within the limits of The Port of Milford Haven around 29/30th of May and again during June.
3. During the survey campaign the vessel will be deploying underwater Cone Penetration Test / Vibrocore equipment. During these times the survey vessels will have restricted ability to manoeuvre and therefore all other vessels are requested to maintain a distance 100m whilst within Port Limits.
4. The VOS STAR will be showing the appropriate day shapes and lights as laid down in the regulations and will maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 12 and 16 during operations.
5. The surveys will take place along the following route:
6. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in these areas whilst survey vessel is in operation.
7. For details of the whereabouts of this vessel whilst within port limits, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone 01646 696137
iii. Fax 01646 696110
iv. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Admiralty chart 3275, 3274 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
9. This Notice will be canceled when survey operations have been completed.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100