1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, between 0900hrs and 1700hrs on Wednesday 5th May and Thursday 6th May, a series of Scuba diving surveys will take place in Dale Bay in or around approximate position 51o 42’ 18”N 005o 09’ 35”W.
2. The support Vessel “ATLANTIC BLUE” will be in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 at all times.
3. ATLANTIC BLUE will display the international code flag ‘A’ when divers are in the water. Divers will also mark their position when in the water with a Surface Marker Buoy (SMB).
4. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in the area and remain clear of diving activity.
5. Admiralty chart 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
6. This notice will self-cancel at 23:59 Thursday 6th May 2021.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100