1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Monday 19th April a schedule of maintenance work and diving will take place on Angle RNLI Lifeboat Station (approximate position 51o 41.4’ N 005o 04.7’ W).
2. Works will be undertaken on the slipway and associated assets, and are expected to continue for approximately 3 weeks.
3. The support vessel “WILTANGO” will be in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 throughout.
4. The International Code of Signals flag “ALPHA” will be displayed at all times when divers are in the water.
5. Mariners are required to slow down, make minimum wash and navigate with caution giving the maintenance and dive operations a wide berth.
6. Admiralty chart 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
7. A cancellation notice will be issued on completion of the works.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100