1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from Monday 5th April 2021until Friday 9th April 2021, diving will take place on Berth 5 at Valero Terminal
(approximate position 51o 41’.84N 005o 01’.43W).
2. The support RHIB “RUMBO” will be in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 throughout.
3. The International Code of Signals flag “ALPHA” will be displayed at all times when divers are in the water.
4. Mariners are required to slow down, make minimum wash and navigate with caution giving the dive operations a wide berth.
5. Admiralty chart 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
6. This notice will self-cancel at 23:59 Friday 9th April 2021.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100