1.MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Tuesday 23rd March, Bangor University will be deploying 3 monitoring buoys in the following approximate positions.
2. Warrior Way – 2 ADCPs
1. 51° 42.097'N 004° 55.300'W
2. 51° 42.206'N 004° 55.616'W
Criterion Jetty – 1 ADCP
3. 51° 41.986'N 004° 56.663'W
3. As part of the work, recording equipment will be secured to the buoy and will sit 3m above the riverbed.
4. The work boat “Kit Kat” will deploy the equipment and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12.
5. It is intended for the buoy to remain in situ until the 19th April 2021 therefore mariners should navigate with caution, giving the buoy a wide berth.
6. A further Notice to Mariners will be issued when the buoy is removed.
7. Admiralty chart 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100