1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from Monday 15th March 2021, for approximately 6 weeks, scaffolding works will be taking place on the Puma Energy Jetty approach road (approximate position 51o 42.2’ N 005o 03.7’ W).
2. The safetyboat “KITTIWAKE ” will be in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 throughout.
3. There are no restrictions affecting the boat passage and it will remain available for use throughout the works.
4. Mariners intending to use the boat passage should however slow down, make minimum wash and navigate with caution giving the operations a wide berth.
5. Admiralty chart 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
6. This notice will self-cancel at 2359 Friday 23rd April 2021
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100