1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, between Saturday 27th February 2021 and Monday 1st March 2021, environmental survey operations will take place in the following areas:
i. Between the NATO Jetty and the small craft moorings at Burton Ferry -
Approximate position: 51°42.3’N 004° 55.1’W.
ii. Beggar’s Reach - Approximate position: 51°44.3’N 004°53.8’W
2. The survey vessel “SEA LEOPARD” will be used. She will exhibit shapes and lights as prescribed by the International Regulations for the Prevention of Collisions at Sea and will be monitoring VHF Channel 12 at all times.
3. Mariners should pass at slow speed, making minimum wash when operating in the area and navigate with caution at all times.
4. Admiralty charts 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
5. This Notice to Mariners will self-cancel at 23:59 on Monday 1st March 2021.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100