Notice to Mariners No.009 of 2021 (Supersedes 124/19) - Marine Energy Test Area (Meta) Wave Buoy Deployment
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, a temporary buoy carrying scientific equipment has been established in Dale Roads, approximate position 51’ 42.594”N, 005’ 07.675”W, (Fl. Y (5) 20s).
- The buoy is a “Datawell Mk.III Waverider” . (Example image click here):
- The buoy will remain in position for approximately 6 months. A further NTM will be issued when the buoy has been removed..
- Mariners are advised to navigate with caution in this area.
- Admiralty charts 3273, 3274 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100