Notice to Mariners No.004 of 2021 - Pembroke Port and Valero Ro-Ro Heavy Lift Operations
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from 8th January 2021 heavy lifting operations will take place at Pembroke Port Quay 1 and Valero Ro-Ro berth. (Approx. positions 51o41.8N 004o57.0W and 51o41.7N 005o01.7W).
- Operations are expected to continue for a period of up to one week with the self-propelled barge Terra Marique transiting between Port of Pembroke Quay 1 and Valero Ro-Ro berth throughout the period.
- The barge Terra Marique will load at the Port of Pembroke Quay 1 and discharge at Valero Ro-Ro berth.
- Any fishing markers, pot markers, unlicensed moorings etc. should be removed from the area in advance or they will be removed without notice.
- Mariners should navigate with caution when the Terra Marique is in transit or making approaches to and from the Port of Pembroke Quay 1 and Valero Ro-Ro berth , remaining clear at all times and passing at slow speed.
- A further Notice to Mariners will be issued on completion of the works.
- Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 atlas refer.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100