1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that aids to passage planning for Milford Haven are now available electronically.
2. Mariners may go to www.mhpa.co.uk to download charts showing the Milford Haven Waterway and our Master/Pilot Exchange form (MPex).
3. The charts are not for use in navigation but contain information which may be used to supplement the vessel’s required berth to berth passage plan.
4. Pilots will also present their advice on the passage plan in paper format once they board. This will form part of the signed Master Pilot Exchange.
5. Also available online is the current Schedule Two form. This is required to be sent to Port Control in advance of any arrival, movement or departure of a vessel which can carry dangerous and polluting goods in bulk.
6. This Schedule Two form will be the only one accepted prior to giving permission to commence.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100