Notice to Mariners No.109 of 2020 - Neyland Yacht Haven Dredging
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, trickle dredging operations will take place in Neyland Yacht Haven beginning on or around 18th November 2020 and continuing until 17th March 2021.
- The dredging unit “May Queen” will be working within Neyland Yacht Haven as shown on the accompanying chartlet. She will be monitoring marina VHF Channel 37 when in operation.
- A dredging discharge pipe will be laid from the marina out into the River Cleddau and anchored to the seabed. The outer end of the pipe will be marked with an unlit yellow marker buoy in approximate position 51o 42.3’N 004o 56.3’W. Click here for chartlet.
- Mariners are required to pass at low speed and minimum wash and to navigate with caution at all times during dredging operations.
- Admiralty chart 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
- This notice will self-cancel at 23:59 on 17th March 2021.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100