This Notice Supersedes No. 075 of 2020
1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, Pennar Beacon (approximate position 51o41.61N 004o58.30W) has now been re-established as part of the Navigation Beacon Maintenance schedule (NTM 062 of 2020). However, with immediate effect, the light is now operating at a reduced range of 3 nm.
2. The beacon top section has been replaced. The lower section remains in place and visible at all states of the tide.
3. The isolated danger mark at the beacon location has now been removed.
4. Works to remove and reinstate the beacon will continue to be undertaken by the multicat ‘ALEC D’.
5. Mariners are required to navigate the area with caution and at slow speed with minimal wash.
6. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
7. A further notice will be issued when works are completed and the beacon fully reinstated.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100