1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, the Dragon LNG COGEN chimney stack (approximate position 51º42.575’N 004º59’.365W) will be demolished at 14:00 on Sunday 20th September 2020.
2. It will be demolished by controlled explosion and a 300m exclusion zone has been established around the chimney which falls within the Dragon LNG site perimeter.
3. There are no extra restrictions within the vicinity of both Dragon and VPOT jetties, but Haven users should be aware of the following sound signals that will be sounded prior to detonation:
13:45 A siren will sound for 1 minute.
13:58 A siren will sound for 10 seconds, then a warning gunshot will
be made 30 seconds before detonation.
4. This will be followed by the sound and shock wave from the explosion and a possibility of restricted visibility caused by the dust cloud from the demolition.
5. Admiralty chart 3274 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. This Notice will self-cancel at 23:59 Sunday 20th September 2020.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100