1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing Wednesday 16th September 2020, pipeline surveys will be conducted on the Cleddau River pipeline adjacent the Cleddau Bridge (approximate position 51o42’41N 004o55’94W) and Pembroke River pipeline (approximate position 51o40’76N 004o56’38W).
2. The survey vessel ‘GALLOPER’ will conduct the work and will monitor VHF Ch 12 at all times.
3. A drone will also conduct aerial surveys of the Pembroke River Pipeline.
4. Mariners are required to reduce speed and give clear sea room to ‘GALLOPER’ when passing.
5. Admiralty charts 3275 and Imray Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
6. Another notice will be issued when the survey is complete.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100