1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, a schedule of maintenance on fixed navigation beacons will commence on or about 17th August 2020 for approximately 4 weeks.
2. The following beacons will be maintained:
|Neyland Point||51º42.21’N 004º57.16’W|
|Dockyard Bank||51º42.10’N 004º57.21’W|
|Carr Spit||51º42.08’N 004º57.85’W|
|Weir Spit||51º41.79’N 004º58.81’W|
3. The multicat vessel “ALEC D” will lay alongside the beacons while work is being undertaken which will include work aloft and diving works. The international Code Flag “A” will be displayed at all times when divers are in the water.
4. ‘ALEC D’ will be accompanied by a Guard Vessel when required to prevent close quarters situations. Both vessels will maintain a listening watch on VHF channel 12 at all times.
5. Mariners are required to navigate with caution when in the vicinity of the beacons and pass at slow speed with minimum wash when the ALEC D is in attendance.
6. For information on the whereabouts of “ALEC D”, please contact Port Control on:
i. VHF channel 12
ii. Telephone: 01646 696137
iii. Fax: 01646 696110
iv. Email: email@example.com
7. A further notice to mariners will be issued on completion of the maintenance.
8. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100