1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing Tuesday 7th July 2020, dredging operations will take place at Port of Pembroke Quay 2 for approximately 8-10 days.
2. “CHERRY SAND”, a self-propelled grab hopper dredger, will be conducting dredging operations during daylight hours and due to the nature of the work, may appear without warning from behind the berthing line.
3. “CHERRY SAND” will display the appropriate day shapes and night signals during dredging operations. Mariners are required to pass at slow speed and to navigate with caution when in the area.
4. For details of the dredging please contact Port Control on 01646 696136/7, or “CHERRY SAND” on VHF Ch 12.
5. Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
6. A further Notice will be issued once the works are complete.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100