Notice to Mariners No.048 of 2020 - Jack Up Barge Borehole Survey at Port of Pembroke
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from Wednesday 1st July for approximately 4 weeks, the jack-up barge OCM 80 will be conducting borehole survey work off Port of Pembroke Slip 1 and 2, in and about approximate position 51o 41’.87N 004o 57’.39W.
- The workboats OCM FORTRESS and OCM INDEPENDENCE will assist the jack-up barge operations throughout.
- The jack-up barge will display the appropriate lights and day shapes and maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch.12 whilst operating within Port limits.
- Mariners are required to pass the barge at a safe distance and speed during survey operations.
- Admiralty charts 3275 and Imray C2600.11 refer.
- A further notice will be issued on completion of the works.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100