Notice to Mariners No.046 of 2020 - Valero Jetty (East End) Small Boat Passage Clearance Height Partially Restricted
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, from 22nd June 2020, the Valero Terminal Small Boat Passage at the East End of the Valero Jetty Complex will be partially restricted in clearance height due to maintenance work.
- Scaffolding will be erected underhanging the jetty and eastern roadway by about 3 metres which will partially obstruct the Small Boat Passage in approximate position 51o41’.76N 005o01’.69W.
- Mariners should navigate the area with caution having due regard for available air draft and at a suitably revised safe speed.
- Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
- Works are expected to continue for two months however a cancellation notice will be issued when the works have been completed and scaffold removed.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100