Notice to Mariners No.037 of 2020 - Leisure Use of Milford Haven Waterway
1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, following the outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid19) The Welsh and UK Governments have issued legislation restricting the movement of people to certain circumstances only.
3. The Port of Milford Haven considers leisure use of the Milford Waterway at this present time an unnecessary activity in alignment with Welsh Government Legislation.
4. There is also the potential that you will put further and avoidable pressure on the emergency services should you get into difficulty either driving to access your vessel or while out on your vessel.
5. Further information and guidance can be found at:
6. A further notice will be issued when these restrictions are revised or cancelled.
7. Admiralty charts 3274, 3275 and Imray 2600.11 refer.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100