1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, following the outbreak of the Coronavirus (Covid19), the UK Government has issued legislation restricting the movement of people to certain circumstances only.
2. You may only leave your house if you are shopping for basic necessities; one form of exercise per day; a medical need; or travelling for work purposes when you cannot work from home.
3. The Port of Milford Haven considers leisure use of the Milford Waterway at this present time an unnecessary activity as there is the potential that you will put further and avoidable pressure on the emergency services should you get into difficulty either driving to access your vessel or while out on your vessel.
4. Further information and guidance can be found at: Click Here
5. A further notice will be issued when these restrictions are revised or cancelled.
6. Admiralty charts 3274, 3275 and Imray 2600.11 refer.
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100