Notice to Mariners No.016 of 2020 - Benthic Grab Surveys in Milford Haven
1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, ecological surveys will take place on the Haven between the 6th and 16th March 2020.
2. As part of Natural Resources Wales’ Clean Seas Environmental Monitoring Programme, (CSEMP) Benthic grab samples will be taken by the vessel “Severn Guardian” which will maintain a listening watch on VHF channels 12 and 16 during operations.
3. The survey will take place around Cosheston Pill at the approximate location 51°42.05'N 004°55.10'W
4. Mariners are required to navigate with caution in this area.
5. For details of the whereabouts of the craft, please contact Port Control on:
6. Admiralty chart 3275 and Imray Y26 & 2600 ATLAS refer.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100