Notice to Mariners No.003 of 2020 - Notices Remaining in Force
1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY REMINDED that, the following Notices to Mariners remain in force:
- No.13 of 2019: Milford Haven Fisherman’s Pontoon
- No. 17 of 2019 (Amended): Marine Energy Test Area (META) Wave Buoy Deployments
- No. 83 of 2019: Dragon Maintenance Operations
- No. 95 of 2019: Newton Noyes Jetty End Fixed Reds
- No. 109 of 2019: Neyland Yacht Haven Dredging
- No. 111 of 2019: Mackerel Landing Stage
- No. 124 of 2019: Marine Energy Test Area (META) Wave Buoy Deployment
- No. 125 of 2019: META02 Buoy Deployment
- No. 127 of 2019: Policy on the Use of Open Loop Scrubbers
- No. 128 of 2019: Castlemartin Firing Range - Temporary Extension of Active Sea Danger Area
2. Milford Haven Port Authority General Directions 2016 refer.
3. Refer to the MHPA website (www.mhpa.co.uk) for all Annual Standing Notices (No.1 to 23).
4. All other Notices to Mariners issued prior to the date of this notice are hereby cancelled.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100