Notice to Mariners No.125 of 2019 - META02 Buoy Deployment
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Monday 2nd December 2019, Seacams2 (Swansea University) will be deploying a META02 monitoring buoy in approximate position 51o 42’ 17” N 004o 55’ 55” W. As part of the work, recording equipment will be secured to the buoy and will sit 3m above the riverbed and a minimum of 11m below the surface and low tide.
- The work boat “Kit Kat” will in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 throughout the deployment.
- It is intended for the buoy to remain in situ for approximately 35 days therefore mariners should navigate with caution, giving the buoy a wide berth.
- A further Notice to Mariners will be issued when the buoy is removed.
- Admiralty chart 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100