Notice to Mariners No.121 of 2019 - Diving Operations at Berth 2 Puma Energy Jetty
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th November 2019, diving will take place on Berth 2 at the Puma Energy Jetty (approximate position 51o 42’.03N 005o 03’.55W).
- The support vessel “KITKAT” will be in attendance and will maintain a listening watch on VHF Channel 12 throughout.
- The International Code of Signals flag “ALPHA” will be displayed at all times when divers are in the water.
- Mariners are required to slow down, make minimum wash and navigate with caution giving the dive operations a wide berth.
- Admiralty chart 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
- This notice will self-cancel at 2359 Tuesday 26th November 2019.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100