Notice to Mariners No.109 of 2019 - Neyland Yacht Haven Dredging Operations
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, trickle dredging operations will take place in Neyland Yacht Haven beginning on or around 1st October 2019 and continuing until the end of March 2020.
- The dredging unit “May Queen” will be working within Neyland Yacht Haven as shown on the accompanying chartlet. She will be monitoring marina VHF Channel 37 when in operation.
- A dredging discharge pipe will be laid from the marina out into the River Cleddau and anchored to the seabed. The outer end of the pipe will be marked with an unlit yellow marker buoy in approximate position 51o 42.3’N 004o 56.3’W. Click here for chart.
- Mariners are required to pass at low speed and minimum wash and to navigate with caution at all times during dredging operations.
- Admiralty chart 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
- A further Notice to Mariners will be issued when the dredging operations are concluded.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100