Notice to Mariners No.104 of 2019 - Diving Works at Port of Pembroke and Carr Jetty
1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, on Thursday 19th September 2019, diving operations will take place at the berths at Port of Pembroke and Carr Jetty.
2. Divers will be carrying out an underwater structure inspection on the respective piers and jetties.
3. The dive support vessel ‘Eva Ann’ will be used by divers and will display the ‘A’ flag when divers are in the water and will monitor VHF Ch12 at all times.
4. Mariners are required to pass at low speed with minimum wash when operating in the area and to navigate with caution at all times.
5. Admiralty charts 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
6. For details and updates on operations contact Port Control on VHF Ch12 or 01646 696100.
7. This Notice to Mariners will self-cancel at 2359hrs Thursday 19th September 2019.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100