Notice to Mariners No.99 of 2019 - Diving Works on Dragon LNG Jetty and Adjacent Mooring Dolphin Piles
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing on Tuesday 10th September 2019 through Monday 16th September 2019, diving operations will take place on Dragon LNG Jetty and adjacent Mooring Dolphin Piles (approx. position 51° 42.00 N 005° 00.00 W).
- Divers will be carrying out an underwater structure inspection and taking Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements (UTM) on the piles of the jetty and adjacent mooring dolphins NBD1 through NBD4.
- The dive support vessel ‘Eva Ann’ will be used by divers and will display the ‘A’ flag when divers are in the water and will monitor VHF Ch12 at all times.
- Mariners are required to pass at low speed and minimum wash when operating in the area and to navigate with caution at all times.
- For details and updates on operations contact Port Control on VHF Ch12 or 01646 696100.
- Admiralty charts 3274, 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
This Notice to mariners will self-cancel at 2359hrs on Monday 16th September 2019.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100