1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, between Tuesday 27th August and Wednesday 28th August diving operations will be taking place by Swansea University on biological survey equipment located in the vicinity of Thorn Island and Chapel Bay.
2. Divers will be inspecting survey equipment deployed on the south side of the waterway between Thorn Island and Chapel Bay within an area bounded by the following approximate positions:-
a. 51º41’.55N 005º06’.57W
b. 51º41’.54N 005º06’.29W
c. 51º41’.63N 005º06’.282W
d. 51º41’.63N 005º06’.55W
3. The dive support vessel ‘Eva Anne’ will be used by divers and will display the ‘A’ flag when divers are in the water and will monitor VHF Ch12 at all times.
4. Mariners are required to pass at low speed and minimum wash when operating in the area and to navigate with caution at all times.
5. Admiralty charts 3275 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 atlas refer.
6. For details and updates on operations contact Port Control on VHF Ch12 or 01646 696100.
7. This Notice to mariners will self-cancel at 2359hrs Wednesday 28th August 2019.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100