Notice to Mariners No.91 of 2019 - Hovercraft Microalgae Surveys
1. MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, between 26th and 30th August 2019, Hovercraft surveys will take place in the Milford Haven Waterway.
2. The 4.7m Vortex hovercraft ‘MACV Sepiola’ or “MACV Solea” will launch at the following locations in order to take samples:
- Angle Bay
- Bentlass / Pembroke River
- Cosheston Watersports Centre
- Black Tar
- Castle Pill
- Hobbs Point
- West Angle Bay
3. The hovercraft will stay close inshore at all times and will monitor VHF Ch 12.
4. The hovercraft will notify Port Control of their movements.
5. Admiralty chart 3274, 3275 and Imray Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
6. This Notice will self-cancel at 2359 on the 30th August 2019.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100