Notice to Mariners No. 75 of 2019 - Milford Haven Hydrographic Survey
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, commencing Wednesday 17th July 2019, for approximately 2 weeks, a hydrographic survey of the Haven waterway will be undertaken.
- The survey vessel ‘MARINE SENSOR’ will conduct the work and will monitor VHF Ch 12 at all times. The vessel’s whereabouts can also be obtained from Port Control on 01646 696136.
- Vessels are required to pass ‘MARINE SENSOR’ at a reduced speed and in any case navigate with caution in the vicinity.
- Admiralty charts 3275, 3274 and Imray Y26 and Imray 2600.11/12 refer.
- A further notice will be issued when the survey work is complete.
MILFORD HAVEN PORT AUTHORITY
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100