Notice to Mariners No, 52 of 2019 - Hakin Point Outfall Buoy Works
- MARINERS ARE HEREBY ADVISED that, Trinity House Vessel MAIR will be working off Hakin Point in approximate position 51° 42.25N 005° 02.55W on Tuesday 18th June, 2019.
- Mariners should navigate the area with caution and at a safe speed.
- The THV MAIR will maintain a listening watch on VHF Ch12 and display the appropriate signals when on station.
- A further Notice to Mariners will be issued when the buoy is replaced and works have been completed.
- Admiralty charts 3274 and IMRAY Y26 and 2600 Atlas refer.
- For further information, please contact Port Control.
Back to Previous Page
Port of Milford Haven
Tel: 01646 696100